13 friends and I are heading out tomorrow for a fun-filled retreat at Megan’s Place To Crop in Greenville, TX. I’ve got lots of unfinished projects, including replenishing my card supply. Here is one I’d love to tell you about my clubs and classes! Email me to find out more!
|Time to Bloom 3″ x 3″ card|
- Classic Stampin Pad Chocolate Chip
- Versamark Pad
- Glue Dots Mini
- Brads Silver
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Punch 1/4 Inch Circle
- Simply Sent Card Elements Flower Power, 3 x 1″ Rose Red Strip, WW Ribbon
Adhere Old Olive textured card stock (3″ x 1″) to Kraft card. Stamp
flower image repeatedly in VersaMark ink along right edge of card.
2. Adhere strip of Rose Red textured card stock (3″ x 1/16″) to card.
3. Stamp “It’s time to bloom” in Chocolate Chip ink on card.
Tie Whisper White 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon in a knot; adhere to center of
Perfect Plum die-cut flower; adhere to card using Stampin’
5. Punch circle from Rose Red textured card stock
using 1/4″ Circle punch; adhere to center of More Mustard die-cut
flower. Adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Silver brad to center of Rose Red circle die cut. Adhere to card using
Stampin’ Dimensionals; cut bottom edge of circle die cut even with card.