Hey stampers! Hope you like this “vintage” style card, created with the Custom Tee stamp set by Stampin’ Up! A lot of us are having “big” birthdays this year, so I thought this card was just the ticket!
You can still grab the stamp set (or bundle to save 10%) until May 31. Instructions, including measurements follow. Just click on a picture to go right to my ordering site. (until March 31 you can still score a free Sale-A-Bration item!
- Stamp Sets: Custom Tee (142916)
- Card Stock: Peekaboo Peach (141417), Calypso Coral (122925), Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc.: T-shirt Builder Die (142754), Cupcake & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack (142744), Silver Glimmer Paper (135314), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Silver 1/8” Ribbon (134583), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Glue Dots (103683), Dimensionals (104430), Bone Folder (102300)
- Whisper White: 2 ½” x 4”, 3 ½” x 4 ¾” (for inside greeting and message)
- Peekaboo Peach 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Calypso Coral: 2 7/8” x 4 1/8”
- Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack 2 ½” x 1 1/8 (sunburst), 2 14” x 2” (tee)
- Silver Glimmer: ¼” x 2 ½”
- Silver 1/8” Ribbon: 8”
- Ink up Vintage verse from the Custom Tee set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp Vintage on to the 2 ¼” x 2” scrap of Cupcakes & Carousels paper.
- Place the piece with Vintage on it in the Big Shot and cut it out with the women’s tee shirt framelits die.
- Adhere white card stock to Calypso Coral card stock layer with SNAIL adhesive.
- Adhere the sunburst 2 ½” x 1 1/8” piece of Cupcakes & Carousels paper to the bottom portion of the white piece.
- Peel the plastic backing of off the Silver Glimmer paper and adhere it with Glue Dots just above the sunburst paper.
- Adhere the Calypso Coral to the Peekaboo Peach card base.
- Place 2 Dimensionals on the back of the tee and adhere it to the card.
- On the rhinestone sheet, cut four rhinestones from the chain of attached rhinestones and adhere to the tee just below the word Vintage.
- Tie a bow with the silver ribbon and attach it to the card with a glue dot.
Would love to see what you create using the Custom Tee stamp set!