Your child’s teacher would love this little jar…cute by itself or tie on a gift card to thank her/him for a great year!
|Be Happy jar|
- Card Stock Confetti White 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Textured Earth Elements 12 X 12
- Designer Series Paper Patterns Old Olive
- Classic Stampin Pad Summer Sun
- Punch Handheld 1/16 Inch Circle
- Sponge Daubers
- Metal Edge Tags Aluminum White Circle
- Glue Dots Mini
- Thread Linen
- Sticky Strip
- Punch 1/2 Inch Circle
- Punch 1 1/4 Inch Circle
- Punch 1 Inch Circle
- Ribbon Grosgrain Old Olive 5/8 Inch
- Button Latte
Be Happy jar
1. Cover pencils with Old Olive Patterns Designer Series paper (1-1/2″ x 7″).
Cut two flowers for each pencil from Confetti White card stock (3″ x
3″) using Sizzix Big Shot and Daisy Flower Sizzlits die. Slide bottom
flower onto each pencil.
3. Ink centers of remaining flowers using Summer Sun ink and sponge daubers, and slide flowers onto pencils.
Punch three circles from Summer Sun textured card stock (2″ x 2″) using
1/2″ Circle punch, and adhere circles to pencil erasers.
5. Tie Old Olive 5/8″ grosgrain ribbon around pencils and jar.
6. Punch circle from Old Olive Patterns Designer Series paper using 1-1/4″ Circle punch, and adhere to Metal Edge tag.
Stamp sentiment in Summer Sun ink on Whisper White card stock, and
punch out using 1″ Circle punch. Adhere circle to tag using Stampin’
Dimensionals. Adhere Chocolate Chip button to tag and punch hole in top
of tag using 1/16″ Circle punch. Tie tag to Old Olive ribbon on jar
using linen thread. Adhere tag to jar using Stampin’ Dimensionals.