Did you ever take the little plastic fruit baskets that your mom got at the grocery store and use them to create fun little containers? I did; I even took ribbon and wove it through the openings at Easter time.
What I want to show you today is surely not your mom’s plastic basket. Watch this short video where you’ll learn how to create your own berry basket that’s the perfect size to deliver a little sumthin’ sumthin’!
Now that you’ve watched how easy it is to create one of these little gems, here’s a project you can follow step by step to create some of your own! Of course, you can put any little treat inside, not just notecards!
|Picked for You Basket and Note Cards
From the Garden Stamp Set
Accessories & Tools
- Cut the basket from Kraft Cardstock using the Big Shot and Berry Basket Bigz L Die. Assemble the basket, using the Handheld Stapler.
- Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper using the Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies. Fold the doily and die-cut in half. Layer and drape them over the edge of the basket.
- Stamp “Fresh picked for you” in Night of Navy ink on a banner-cut piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp a flourish beneath it in Calypso Coral ink.
- Cut a 3″ piece of Gold Sequin Trim. Cut the bow from Designer Series Paper using the Big Shot and Hand Picked Framelits Dies. Adhere it to the Clothespin, and clip the banner and trim to the basket.
- Create an assortment of 3″ x 3″ cards and place them in the basket along with an equal number of Square Envelopes.
Need some items to help you create the perfect basket? My online store is open for you 24 hours every day…and remember, any purchase of at least $50 gets you a free Sale-A-Bration item!