While this card doesn't have “traditional” fall colors, it does feature two of my favorite Stampin' Up! In Colors, Just Jade and Misty Moonlight. The stamping is done with the versatile set, Banner Year and uses the same color ink on top of the coordinating cardstock strip.
Sometimes I like to experiment with colors that aren't the typical choice for a particular season or holiday. How about you? Do you ever veer away from traditional “go to” colors?
Check in below by leaving me a comment. I'd love to get your thoughts!
Below are the supply list, measurements and instructions for my card share today. If you need anything to make this card or maybe some basic stamping supplies, just click on a picture below to go right to my online store. Thanks for popping in today!
- Card Stock – Just Jade (153079); Misty Moonlight (153081); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamps – Banner Year (153464)
- Ink Pads – Just Jade (153115); Misty Moonlight (153118)
- Misc. – Banners Pick a Punch (153608); Fancy Tag Topper Punch (152711); Misty Moonlight ¼” Ribbon (153624); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin Seal (152813); (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); Paper Trimmer (152392)
- Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Whisper White: 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- Whisper White: 2” x 3”
- Just Jade: 3 pieces cut at ¾” x 3 ¼”
- Just Jade: ½” x 3”
- Misty Moonlight: 3 pieces cut at ¾” x 3 ¼”
- Fold the Whisper White card base in half on score line. Flatten fold with bone folder.
- Stamp the acorn and leaf image on the three ¾” strips of Just Jade card stock with Just Jade ink.
- Stamp the sprig image on the three ¾” strips of Misty Moonlight card stock using Misty Moonlight ink.
- Attach the strips onto the 3 ¼” x 4 ½” Whisper White card stock alternating the colors.
- Attach to 3 ½” x 4 ¾” Whisper White card stock and then to the card base using four Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Place 2” x 3” Whisper White card stock in the tag topper punch and create a tag. Stamp a squirrel on the tag using Misty Moonlight ink.
- Fold 4” of ribbon in half and feed through the tag and through the loop. Gently tighten the ribbon.
- Attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three rhinestone jewels to the card.
- Place the ½” x 3” Just Jade card stock in the Banners Pick a Punch and punch both ends. Stamp the sentiment with Just Jade ink. Attach to the tag with Stampin Dimensionals.