Hey Stampers! We had so much rain this weekend and I heard from several customers throughout the country that rain seemed to be coming down everywhere! Gosh, I know we need rain, but let’s have a break for awhile!
I have to admit, one good thing about rainy days is extra inside stamping time! My project for you today is an easy peasy way to use up some scraps!
Isn’t this card adorable? AND, truly it is easy peasy, only 5 steps!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Darling Label Punch Box (146855)
- PAPER –Whisper White (100731), Brights 6×6 Designer Series Paper (146964)
- INK –– Black Memento (132708)
- OTHER – Glitter Enamel Dots (146934), Silver Metallic Thread (138402), Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 ¼”
- Scraps for punching of Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana Printed Papers
- Punch printed papers and arrange punches on Whisper White Panel.
- Stamp “hello” onto White scrap and punch.
- Wrap silver metallic thread around 3 fingers and adhere to back of white punched sentiment with dimensionals. Adhere to white panel as shown.
- Embellish with Glitter Enamel dots.
- Adhere to Whisper White card.
Now, one of the most important things to tell you about this card is this. You can use ANY scraps you have, ANY punch you have and ANY sentiment you wish. Seriously guys, this is one of the easiest, yet cutest, cards you can make!