Our Medallion Stamp Set creates such elegant cards so quickly! Since the stamp itself is so large, you can cover the card front very easily! Here is a sample. This set was not one of my favorites (I know…shocker; everyone else I know fell in love with it on sight!) at first, but it surely is now!
Experiment with different colors and card sizes to see which look you like best!
- Medallion Stamp Set
- TINY TAGS STAMP
- Card Stock Baja Breeze 8 1/2 X 11
- CARD STOCK 8-1/2 X 11 CRUMB CAKE
- Versamark Pad
- CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD SOFT SUEDE
- Heat Tool
- Punch Handheld 1/16 Inch Circle
- Thread Linen
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Stampin Emboss Powder Clear
- Ribbon Satin Whisper White 5/8″
- PUNCH JEWELRY TAG
Friends Card (4″ x 4″)
1. Fold Crumb Cake Card Stock (4″ x 8″) in half to form card.
Stamp medallion in VersaMark ink on front of card. Pour Clear Embossing
Powder on stamped image while still wet. Emboss image using heat tool.
Stamp sentiment in Soft Suede ink on scrap of Baja Breeze Card Stock.
Punch out sentiment using Jewelry Tag Punch. Punch hole in tag using
1/16″ Circle Punch. Thread Linen Thread through hole and tie knot.
4. Thread Whisper White 5/8″ Satin Ribbon through Linen Thread loop and tie around front of card.