Hey stampers and welcome! Today's project is an Elegant Kitty using Stampin' Up! Cat Punch. While this punch has been used a lot for Halloween themed cards and gift packages, other project ideas are endless! In this card, the focal image is a black cat punched from the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper, using the Cat punch. Instructions and supplies used will be at the end of the post…enjoy!
Stampin' Up! products coordinate so beautifully! From our colors to punches to embellishments and tools, we have it all. If you've never browsed through one of our catalogs, take a look at these short videos that showcase several coordinating product “bundles” in our most recent Creativity Delivered Holiday Catalog.
Merry Little Christmas Suite
Ready For Christmas Bundle
Quilted Christmas Suite
If you like these products, I'm hosting a Facebook “LIVE” class on October 5 t 7:00 pm CST teaching three projects using this Painted Harvest Stamp Set, one of the most popular products in the Holiday Catalog.
My classes are a lot of fun and I'd love to have you join; click here to find out more. Here are the projects I'll be teaching. During the class I'll also be sharing many helpful tips and techniques to help you with your stamping proficiency.
Thanks for popping in today and here are the Elegant Kitty Using Stampin' Up! Cat Punch instructions:
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045), Spooky Nights DSP (144610)
- Stamp Pads – Versamark (102283)
- Misc. Glue Dots (103683), Dimensionals (104430), Liquid Glue (110755), Big Shot (143263), Garden Trellis Embossing Folder (143741), Heat Tool (129053), Clear Embossing Powder (109130), Rhinestones (144220), Basic Black 3/8” Ribbon (144129)
- Card Stock 1: Basic Black 8 ½ x 5 ½, Scraps
- Card Stock 3: Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4
- Using the Big Shot and Garden Trellis embossing folder, emboss Whisper White layer. Tack Ribbon to backside and then adhere to card front using Mono Glue. Tie your bow.
- Using the Cat Punch, punch two basic black cats and adhere the first cat using Mono Liquid Glue and the second cat using dimensionals. Punch out the third cat from the Spooky Nights DSP .
- Using Versamark ink, ink cat and then emboss using the heat tool and Clear embossing powder. Adhere on top of the other layered cats.
- Adhere rhinestones for the elegant kitty’s choker collar.