While I can’t show you a picture of the actual product yet, I can show you samples of the awesome envelopes you will be able to make with this envelope punch tool! I showed you a video yesterday on our rockin’ envelope liner framelits that will make your regular size envelopes coordinate with the card inside. If you’re looking for even more, the new Envelope Punch Board is for you! September 1 is right around the corner and that’s when you can get your hands on this baby…
BUT, I have even better news! Let’s just say you’ve been wanting to add so many things to your wish list, but your budget just doesn’t cooperate…sound familiar? Well, until August 31 you can become one of my terrific Girls, INK team members and get $125 of products you choose for only $99 AND a free extra kit of your choice with a value of up to $29.90.
BUT, it gets better! Once you have your Stampin’ Up! password, you can log on and pre-order the envelope board for a 30% discount (discount is regularly 20% but on your first order made within 45 days, you get 30%)…only one of the perks of being a demo…woo hoo!! So, take a few minutes to read about more bennies, and if you have any questions before you join us, give me a shout!!
Why you will LOVE the Envelope Punch Board:
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes: (not to mention a bizillion different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It’s super easy to use: it looks intimidating at first glance, but when you see that all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score you’ll be doing the happy dance!
- It’s small and lightweight: this makes it easy for you to take it with you wherever you create. It’s super portable and easy to store – small and light enough that you could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend’s for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a scoring tool as well as a punch: create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It’s easy to keep it all together: the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don’t have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them).
- The price is terrific: for a tool that does so much!
- It will be in next year’s annual catalog: it’s here to stay.