CREATE and call it a Job…FAQ about joining Stampin' Up!
Each month at my events I receive bunches of questions about joining Stampin' Up! Today I thought I'd go through some of them and give you the answers! Now is the perfect time to join this fabulous company; our annual catalog comes out in June and everyone wants our new products!
Q: What kind of incentives can I earn as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? A: Stampin’ Up! offers so many benefits and incentives to demonstrators… here are a just few:
- 20%-25% Off all orders as long as you are active. *
- Company paid incentive trips! I've almost qualified for the 2018 trip – a cruise to Alaska!!!
- Access to the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website – loaded with ideas, video trainings, webinars, techniques, tutorials and more.
- Access to Stampin' Connection.com – Stampin’ Up’s exclusive online community for demonstrators only.
- Make $$ beyond the 20-25% – You can earn up to 40% commission on personal purchases & customer sales.
- Flex Points – Works like your Credit Card Reward Points; you can choose FREE items (SU merchandise, gift cards, and more) depending upon your sales.
- A complimentary catalog every time there is a new one released!
- Pre-orders & Sneak Peeks – new sets before they’re available to anyone else
* Effective October 1st, 2015 Demonstrators who’ve reached Bronze status will receive 25% OFF (or earn 25%) on ALL orders
Check out this short video about our current pre-order and “sneak peek”!
Q: Can I be my own Hostess (receive Stampin’ Rewards)? A: Absolutely! Anytime you have an order over $150, you can be your own Hostess. It can be all yours, a combination of your own personal purchases plus outside orders, or it could be all from customers. (i.e. a Mystery Hostess Party, Open House, etc.)
Q: What are the minimum sales requirements? A: You only have to submit $300 in retail sales ($225-$240 net to your demonstrator discount) per quarter to remain active. You can drop anytime.
- If you ever don't submit $300 in a quarter, you are not penalized (you do lose your discount and other “demo only” perks). You would simply go inactive, and become a customer again.
Q: Can I join with you even though I don't live near you? A: You sure can! In fact, I have demos all over the country and they are all a part of my fabulous team…GIRLS, INK!
I hope I have answered some of your FAQ about joining Stampin' Up! I absolutely LOVE what I do and would be so happy to chat with you to see if Stampin' Up! might be just what you are looking for so you, too can…CREATE and call it a Job! If you have other questions or would just like more info, please give me a shout.