Have you tried the technique, triple time stampin'? It isn't that hard to do and once you try it, you will want to create many cards using this technique!
Today's project features a Father's Day card (it will be here before you know it!) that uses this fun technique. The best thing about this technique is that you can use virtually any stamp set and color palette!
I've included all the instructions below, along with ordering links right to the products used. All the dads in your life would love receiving this card!
Stamp Sets: Guy Greetings W:138825, C:138828, P: 137178
Inks: Bermuda Bay #131171, Smoky Slate #131179, Basic Black Archival #140931
Paper: Whisper White CS #100730, Basic Black #121045
Other: SNAIL adhesive #104332
• Whisper White: 2 x 3 ¼”, 3 x 4 ¼”, (2) 4 x 5 ¼” (one piece for inside of card) & 2 ¼” x 1 ½” (for front sentiment)
• Basic Black: 2 ¼” x 3 ½”, 3 ¼” x 4 ½”, 5 ½” x 8 ½”
1. Layer all the Whisper White pieces together (except the sentiment piece and one for inside the card), centering each layer on top of the other, and hold them in place with a small amount of Snail Adhesive.
2. Randomly stamp the car (3 times) on the stack of Whisper White cardstock using the Bermuda Bay Ink. Be careful that the cardstock doesn't shift while you're working. You want to make sure that the images overlap multiple layers when you stamp.
3. Randomly stamp the tools (3 times) on the stack of Whisper White cardstock using the Smoky Slate Ink. Again be careful that the cardstock doesn't shift while you're working and make sure that the images overlap multiple layers when you stamp.
4. Carefully pull the pieces apart and use snail to attach them to their Basic Black mats.
5. Fold your piece of 5 ½” x 8 ½” Basic Black Cardstock in half. This forms your card base and your largest layer.
6. Take your 4” x 5 ¼” stamped pieced of cardstock, and adhere to your card base.
7. Take your second largest matted piece of cardstock, center and adhere on top of your card.
8. Take your smallest matted piece, center and adhere to the top of the second layer.
9. Stamp your desired sentiment on the 2 ¼” x 1 ½” Whisper White CS. Adhere to the middle of your card.
10. Stamp the desired inside sentiment on the 4 x 5 ¼” card stock and adhere inside the card.
I think you'll agree this Father's Day card, using the triple time stampin' technique, is worth the effort!