Our Sale-A-bration card inspiration today is Flowering Fields! If you missed the week's earlier projects, click here.
The delicate flowers in this set are perfect for coloring; you can pair with the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper and you've got endless card possibilities.
- Stamp Sets – Flowering Fields-SAB (#141300-wm; 141303-cm); Wetlands (#126695-wm; #126697-cm)
- Cardstock – Old Olive (#100702); Tip Top Taupe (#138336); Thick Whisper White (#140272); Whisper White (#100730); Brights Color Collection DSP (#138434)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Black (#132708); Old Olive (#126953); Calypso Coral (#126983)
- – Calypso Coral Baker's Twine (#138412); Wink of Stella-Clear (#141897); Blender Pen (#102845); Scallop Oval Punch (#119856); Hearth & Home Thinlits (#139666); Handheld Staper (#139083); Big Shot (#113439); Dimensionals (#104430)
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Old Olive – 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White – 3-3/4” x 5”; scrap for punched sentiment
- Old Olive Dotted DSP – 2” x 3-3/4”
- Tip Top Taupe – 1” x 4”
- Calypso Coral Baker's Twine – 8”
- Fold thick white cardstock in half. Tip: Score first.
- Attach Old Olive cardstock to card front.
- Stamp flower image on whisper white cardstock using black ink. Stamp leaf images on each side of the flower image using Old Olive ink. Stamp butterfly using Calypso Coral ink. Use blender pen & ink pads to color images.
- Attach Old Olive dotted paper on lower portion of white cardstock. Attach to card front.
- Die cut Tip Top Taupe window box.
- Staple 8” baker's twine to center of window box; tie bow. Attach to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on white scrap using Old Olive ink. Punch out using Scallop Oval Punch. Attach to card front using dimensionals.
- Apply glimmer to flower using Wink of Stella Clear brush.