Welcome back stampers! Focusing on Fall – Day 3; this sample uses our For All Things Stamp Set and some of my favorite Fall colors!
- Stamp Sets – For All Things (C – 135155, W – 135152)
- Card Stock – Mossy Meadow (#133676), Cajun Craze (#119684), Crushed Curry (#131199), Very Vanilla (#101650)
- Stamp Pads – Sahara Sand (#126976), Cajun Craze (#126965)
- Misc – Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper (#135820), Venetian Crochet Trim (#134581), Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (#133787), Regals Candy Dots (#130932), Dimensionals (#104430), SNAIL (#104332), Glue Dots (#103683)
- Strawberry Slush Card Base – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/2”
- Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper – 2 1/2” x 5”
- Cajun Craze Panel – 2” x 3”
- Very Vanilla Panel – 1 7/8” x 2 1/4”
- Adhere the designer paper to the left side of the card base.
- Stamp the shadow onto the Very Vanilla panel with Sahara Sand ink. Stamp the sentiment over the top of the shadow image with Cajun Craze ink.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla panel to the Cajun Craze panel as shown.
- Secure a bit of Crochet Trim to the bottom of the Cajun Craze panel.
- Punch a flower out of the Crushed Curry card stock. Secure flower to the ribbon with a glue dot. Accent the flower with a Regals Candy Dot. Adhere this panel to your card with Dimensionals as shown.
Which of these, “Focus Into Fall”, cards best suits your style? Leave me a comment!