Our weather here in Texas has been starting to feel like fall; that’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Over the weekend it was down in the 50’s…now it is creeping back up to 90…that’s better than the 100 degree days of summer, right??
Focusing on Fall then…here we go!
Today’s sample features our Four Feathers Stamp Set, which coordinates perfectly with our Feathers Framelits Dies! Coordinating products are one of the best reasons to purchase Stampin’ Up! products; who wants to fussy cut images??!!
- Stamp Sets: I’m Thankful For – wood only (135170); Four Feathers – (wood – 135050; clear – 135053)
- Card Stock: 8-1/2″ x 11″ Very Vanilla (101650) Lost Lagoon (133679) Basic Black (121045)
- Ink: Tangelo Twist (133646); Memento Black Ink (132708)
- Accessories:Typeset Designer Paper (133704)Feathers Framelits (135852)1-¾ Circle Punch (119850)Venetian Crochet Trim (13458)Linen Thread (10419)Little Letter Thinlits (133730)Measurements for cutting (in inches):Very Vanilla – 8-½ x 5 ½scrap for feathersTypeset Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 1 “Basic Black -1″ x 4″ small scrap for U, small piece for bannerReal Red scrap for starLost Lagoon – scrap for punchCrochet Trim – 5”Directions:1. Fold 8-½ x 5-½ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock in half and crease with Bone Folder.2. Ink up just the words on the” I’m Thankful” stamp with Memento black ink; stamp on top ofVery Vanilla cardstock3. Adhere Typeset DSP to bottom ½ of card
- 4. Adhere Crochet trim to strip of black cardstock5. Adhere piece from #4 to card front6. Stamp feathers in Tangerine Twist and Memento Black on scrap vanilla cardstock7. Die cut feather images with Feathers framelits8. Die cut letter” U” from little letter thinlits9. Punch1-¾ circle from Lost Lagoon cardstock10. Assemble circle punch, feathers, letter U as seen in picture; adhering to card front11. Cut length of linen thread; tie into a bow; adhere to feathersOf course you can order any and all of these supplies at my website!Come back tomorrow to see another Fall project!