If you have all your food prepared, your table decorations done, and your house is clean and ready for your 4th of July guests, take a few minutes for this fun, little quiz that I found at Families.com. (answers will be on my blog tomorrow!)
1. How many verses does the Star Spangled Banner have?
2. What is the last line of the last verse of our National Anthem?
3. Who wrote the Star Spangled Banner?
4. What is our national bird?
5. How were fireworks invented?
6. How is the flag supposed to be folded?
7. What are two things the flag should never touch?
The first Independence Day was July 4, 1776 but in what year was Fourth
of July officially declared a national holiday by Congress?
9. Which president of the United States was born on the Fourth of July?
10. Which two presidents, both of whom signed the Declaration of Independence, died on the Fourth of July in 1826?
BONUS: How many signatures appeared on the Declaration of Independence?
Have a safe and relaxing holiday and thank you for sharing in my business!
Anne Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org, 972-234-9118