Hey Stampers! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and had plenty of good food and family fun! Our newest grandchild was the hit of the day. Needless to say she was in my arms most of the day! 🙂
Today's free PDF Tutorial is a stunning, yet simple scrapbook page. Your favorite family photo from this year's gathering will look beautiful on this page!
- Stamps – Snow is Glistening (149742)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (124302), Silver Foil ((132178), Velvet (149619)
- Misc. Big Shot (143263), Snowfall Thinlits (149692), Snail (104332), Glue Dots (103683), Snowflake Trinkets (149620), Adhesive Sheets (144106)
- Card Stock 1: Whisper White 12 x 12, 2 x 12
- Card Stock 2: Silver Foil (2) ½ x 12, scraps
- Card Stock 3: White Velvet scrap
- Emboss 2 x 12 Whisper white using Snowfall Thinlits and the Big Shot and the embossing mats.
- Cut all snowflakes except the largest one using Snowfall Thinlits and the Big Shot.
- Adhere ½” x 12” strips of Silver Foil to embossed Whisper white on both sides and adhere to left side of Scrapbook Page.
- Adhere Snowflakes as desired using Glue Dots.
- Adhere two Snowflake Trinkets using a Glue Dot.
- Adhere adhesive sheet to Silver Foil Scrap and then Cut Merry Christmas using Merry Christmas to all Framelits and the Big Shot. Adhere to page.
Just a quick reminder before you go, there's still time to get the Early Bird price for my upcoming Gift Card Holder Bonanza Class. I'd love for you to join me! I'll be sharing several ideas that will help take the stress out of your holiday gift giving this year!