My friend Tracy sent me more purse projects made with the Summer Smooches Product Suite and I just had to share! (I’m not sure where she found them so I don’t know to whom to give the credit.) I think these will be my new favorite thing for a LONG time! I made some to give to my co-workers…so quick and easy! Enjoy!
Instructions for Purse:
1. Start with die cutting your Petite Purse Bigz Die using Pacific Point Card Stock (111350). Then cut a second handle and also an additional front of the purse out of the Summer Smooches DSP.
2. Trim 1/8″ off the two sides and the bottom of your DSP purse front and adhere to the
front of your purse.
3. Assemble purse using Sticky Strip (104294) following the packaging directions.
4. Adhere two layers of purse straps together and attach to purse using Mini Glue Dots (103683).
5. Use your Paper-Piercing Tool (116631) to poke a hole in the front flap of the purse and insert Summer Smooches Fabric Designer Brads.
Instructions for Notecards:
1. Cut Tangerine Tango Card Stock (111349) to 4″ x 2″, score at 2″ mark.
2. Color the image from the Bright Blossoms Stamp Set using your markers. Stamp onto a piece of Whisper White Card Stock (100730) that is 1 7/8″ x 1 7/8″.
3. Stamp sentiments from Petite Pairs Stamp Set (wood-122495; clear-122497) next to floral image & adhere to front of Tangerine Tango card.
4. Stamp inside sentiment on an additional piece of Whisper White 1 7/8″ x 1 7/8″ & adhere to inside of Tangerine Tango card.
You can stamp your circle image from Bright Blossoms onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock and use your 1/2 Circle Punch (119869) now and finish all the stamping.
Instructions for Envelope:
1. Cut Daffodil Delight Card Stock to (119683) 3 3/8″ x 3 3/8″
2. Use your Simply Scored Diagonal Plate and score on all sides at 1 1/2″.
3. Trim out the triangles that are created with your intersecting score lines.
4. Trim off the edge of one corner. (This will be your closure flap coming up from the
5. Fold and use Sticky Strip (104294) to create envelope.
6. Layer a piece of Summer Smooches DSP (3/4″ x 2″) to a piece of Tangerine Tango
Card Stock (7/8″ x 2″) and adhere to the front of your envelope.
7. Take your circle image and add a Stampin’ Dimensional (104430) to the back. This will be your envelope closure.
8. Tie a bow in Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Grosgrain Ribbon (120930) and attach to the front using a mini glue dot.
|125495||Bright Blossoms Wood-Mount Set||$16.95|
|125497||Bright Blossoms Clear-Mount Set||$12.95|
|125409||Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper||$10.95|
|125583||Daffodil Delight 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon||$6.95|
|125411||Summer Smooches Designer Fabric||$9.95|
|125589||Summer Smooches Fabric Designer Brads*||$6.95|
|125626||Summer Smooches Décor Stencil*||$7.95|
|125606||Petite Purse Bigz L Die||$32.95|
|129919||Summer Smooches Photobook Template||$17.95|
|129601||Summer Smooches Digital Kit||$9.95|
Anne Brown The Stamp Maven Stampin’ Up! Demo email@example.com