Let's shake off the holiday cobwebs and Get Your Mojo On! The sketch I used to inspire my card is provided by PageMaps (http://www.pagemaps.com/), one of my go to spots to get some inspiration for my card layouts.
Let's see what you come up with, using this “Mojo Monday” sketch. I think you can post your card directly in the comment field…if you have trouble, email your project to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll post during the week…have fun with this and let's see where YOUR Mojo takes you!!
Next Monday I'll have a new sketch and sample.
Here's my card (with matching envelope of course!):
I used the “four square” design but I have a horizontal layout for my sentiment and only a card base instead of layers. My supply list can be found at the bottom of this post. You'll be able to order these products at my online store starting tomorrow! Order by 6 pm on Sunday, January 11, using hostess code 3FTQVKXW, and if the order reaches $150, I'll do a drawing for the hostess benefits. Remember, you get free Sale-A-Bration products for every $50 in merchandise that you order…woo hoo!!
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock (131197) – cut to 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 $6.95
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (138633) ** 2015 Sale-A-Bration Brochure
- Whisper White Cardstock (100730) $8.50
- Bermuda Bay Ink (131171) $5.95
- Simply Wonderful (139125) ** 2015 Sale-A-Bration Brochure
- Best Day Ever Stamp Set (139091) ** 2015 Sale-A-Bration Brochure
- Bow Builder Punch (137414) ** 2015 Occasions Catalog $16.95
- Envelope Liners Framelits (132172) $26.95
- Whisper White Medium Envelopes (107301) $6.50
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332) $6.95
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430) $3.95
- Squares Collection Framelits (130921) $26.95
The supplies in this project are just a bit over $100…that means when you order them all, you'll get TWO free Sale-A-Bration items…there are so many awesome choices, including the Designer Series Paper and Stamp Set I used on my card.