Each Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is an independent business woman who runs her own business as she sees fit. Every person who decided to join my team, Girls, INK, has her own reasons for having a business and her own goals for what she wants to do with it or achieve through it.
- Some may simply want to be able to buy their Stampin’ Up! products and supplies at the wholesale price.
- Others want to bring some extra money into the house to support the family budget while also earning fabulous annual incentive trips to places like Bermuda, Hawaii or Fiji and cruises to Alaska, Greece, the Caribbean, and the Mediterranean.
- Maybe the, “why”, is making enough money to allow you to support a special cause through your church or some other organization.
- You may want to build a business that will eventually support your family and give you options beyond the 60-hour work week.
Whatever YOUR reasons, Girls, INK is there to help you. Girls, INK is our group of fabulous demonstrators in the Stamp Maven family. We work together to support each other’s businesses and we have all become great friends in the meantime! Some of us are local here in North Texas and others live around the country. Girls, INK is growing and changing as we do. Just some of what is available right now is:
- Monthly Team Gathering (in Wylie, TX) with stamping and sharing
- Team Facebook Group
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
- One on one training and career development for business-minded stampers
- Quarterly retreats and group events
I have been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator since 2002 and I have the experience to help you achieve whatever you might be looking for as a demonstrator. Whether you join my team just for the fun and inspiration (and maybe even the discount), or you are looking to build a part-time or full-time business, I can help you! I run my business online and in person and I like to think of myself as a coach and mentor. When you join Stampin’ Up! through me or through any of my downline demonstrators, you automatically become a member of Girls, INK. Participation in any of our events or programs is completely voluntary – you take what you need and leave the rest.
EVEN BETTER RIGHT NOW, through November 30, 2021, the starter kit to join my team is only $75! This means you can shop for anything you want in any of our current catalogs up to $125 but only pay $75 plus sales tax, NO shipping! Woo hoo, this is such a great deal and you really have nothing to lose.
I invite you to reach out to me with any questions. Give me a shout via email or text (214-293-4461)
Ready to start choosing your $125 in products? Visit annebrown.stampinup.net