Isn’t this little Build A Bear Girl just adorable? I am so excited about Stampin’ Up!’s partnership with Build-A-Bear Workshop! If you live in the DFW area, please bring your kids by the Garland Firewheel Mall BAB store on Thursday from 3-6 p.m. to make their own project using some of our cool new products!
- BABW BEARY BEST FRIENDS STAMP
- Card Stock Old Olive 8 1/2X11
- Watercolor Paper 3.75 Inches X 5 Inches
- Card Stock Kraft 12X12
- PAWSITIVELY PRINTS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
- Stazon Pad Jet Black
- Classic Stampin Pad Regal Rose
- Classic Stampin Pad So Saffron
- CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD SOFT SUEDE
- Hemp Twine Natural
- Blender Pens
- Snail Adhesive Permanent
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Punch Scallop Edge
- Designer Buttons Sherbet
Happy Bearthday card (3″ x 3″)
1. Adhere Pawsitively Prints Designer Series paper (1″ x 3″) to Kraft card.
2. Stamp girl bear image in Jet Black StazOn ink on watercolor paper (2″ x 2-1/2″). Watercolor image with Soft Suede, Regal Rose, and So Saffron ink using blender pen.
3. Scallop edge of Old Olive card stock (3/4″ x 2-3/4″) using Scallop Edge punch. Adhere watercolor paper to Old Olive card stock, and adhere to front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Tie linen thread through button holes and adhere to front of card.