Hey Stampers! I have to confess; I'm not all here today. Only ONE more sleep and we'll be off on our Alaskan Adventure. I think Stamp Slave Dave just might be more excited than I am and that's pretty excited! 🙂 Before leaving, I wanted to share one more “green” post today, Green With Envy – Shaded Spruce. This new color joined the Regals family with our recent color revamp, joining old favorites Old Olive and Garden Green. The vellum piece over the Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper adds just a little sumthin' sumthin' to this card. Sometimes just a subtle addition is better than over the top embellishments.
If you've missed seeing all the details for the recent color revamp, I've provided a printable PDF for your reference.
Here are all the details for today's project.
- Stamp Sets: Varied Vases – Item # 146644
- Cardstock – Whisper White – #100730, Shaded Spruce #146981, Tropical Escape DSP # 146916, Vellum – #101856
- Inks – Blushing Bride #147100, Shaded Spruce #147088
- Miscellaneous: Whisper White Sheer Ribbon #144172, Vases Builder Punch #147040, Classic Label Punch #141491, Clear Block E #118484, Snail Adhesive #104332, Glue Dots #103683, Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Whisper White CS – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, 1” x 3”, small scrap
- DSP – 4” x 5 ¼ “
- Vellum – 2 ½ “ x 4”
- Shaded Spruce – 1 ¾ “ x 3”
- Whisper White 1 ½ “ x 2 ¾ “
- Fold 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of Whisper White cardstock and crease.
- Using 1 ½ x 2 ¾ piece of white, stamp stems in shaded spruce and the fill in with blushing bride. Punch vase from DSP with builder punch. Stamp “birthday wishes” in shaded spruce ink on white scrap. Punch with classic label punch.
- Attach DSP panel to white card base.
- Attach vellum piece. (apply adhesive in center only as this will hide it)
- Attach white stamped piece to shaded spruce piece. Attach vase to flowers with dimensional.
- Attach stamped flower panel with dimensionals.
- Attach ribbon with glue dot.
- Attach “birthday wishes” with dimensionals.
If you missed yesterday's “green with envy” project, click here to see it.
Any questions on the color revamp? Please reach out; I'd love to help! Next post should be from Alaska, internet connection willing! 🙂