Your best friend? Your Mom? Your sweetie? Just about anyone would love to receive this card created by one of our talented demonstrators, Anita Mannix!. (That is one of the "perks" of our Demonstrator website–there are so many great ideas!)
You can create this card using our Polka Dot Punches Stamp Set from the Sale-A-Bration mini catalog.. Don't have this set? Just place a minimum (before tax and shipping) order on my website and you can get this set for free!
Stamp Sets: Polka Dot Punches, Birthday Wish, Petal Pizzazz
Inks: Brocade Blue, Lavender Lace, Mellow Moss, Pink Passion and Versamark
Punches: 5‐Petal Flower, Full Heart, Scallop Circle, and 1‐1/4" Circle punches.
• Certainly Celery card stock: 5‐1/2" x 8‐1/2"
• 4" strip of Certainly Celery card stock
•2‐1/2" strips of Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink, and So Saffron card stock
• Tea Party Designer Series paper: 3‐3/4" x 5"
1. Fold Certainly Celery card stock in half and crease with bone folder.
2. Adhere Tea Party Designer Series paper to front of card.
3. Stamp polka‐dot heart image in Lavender Lace ink on Almost Amethyst card stock
and punch out using Full Heart punch
4. Stamp 5‐petal flower image in Brocade Blue ink on Bashful Blue and So Saffron card stock
and punch out using 5‐petal flower punch. Adhere Bashful Blue flower to So Saffron flower.
5. Stamp polka‐dot scallop circle image in Versamark ink on Pink Passion card stock
and punch out using Scallop Circle punch.
6. Stamp smaller flower image in Pink Passion ink on Pretty in Pink card stock
and punch out using 1‐1/4" Circle punch. Adhere circle to scallop circle.
7. Stamp 3 stems from Petal Pizzazz stamp set in Mellow Moss ink
on Certainly Celery card stock; cut out using scissors. (These will become the “balloon” strings).
8. Stamp ‘Happy birthday to you” in Mellow Moss ink on card.
9. Adhere heart to top‐left corner of card and then add a “string.”
10. Adhere scallop circle a little down and to the right of heart,
slightly overlapping, and adhere the second string.
11. Adhere the 5‐petal flowers to card, slightly overlapping the top two, and adhere the final string.
12. Use So Saffron ribbon to tie a very small bow, and adhere over the strings.
13. Add purchased stick‐on metal centers to the flower balloons
You can also change up the colors and/or stamp sets and come up with your own "creation"! Be sure to send me a picture and I'd love to feature you on my blog!