My customers are always asking me for simple party favor ideas. Here is one for an adorable box that can be used for either a party favor or a small gift. Just imagine…you could make one of these cute boxes and give it to your husband to fill with a small piece of jewelry for YOUR birthday…hee, hee!
- FUN & FAST NOTES STAMP SET
- Card Stock Brilliant Blue 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Whisper White 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Green Galore 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Real Red 8 1/2X11
- Classic Stampin Pad Brilliant Blue
- Classic Stampin Pad Basic Black
- Classic Stampin Pad Green Galore
- Classic Stampin Pad Yoyo Yellow
- Classic Stampin Pad Real Red
- Blender Pens
- Snail Adhesive Permanent
- Stampin Dimensionals
Happy Birthday Wishes box
1. Print Scallop-lid box pattern from the Pattern Library on Brilliant Blue card stock. Cut out and assemble box.
2. Adhere Green Galore (6-1/4″ x 1/2″) and Real Red (6-1/4″ x 1/8″) card stock to box.
Stamp cake image in Basic Black ink on Whisper White card stock (1-7/8″
x 2-1/4″), and watercolor with Real Red, Green Galore, Brilliant Blue,
and Yoyo Yellow ink using blender pens.
4. Stamp sentiment in Real
Red ink on Whisper White card stock (1-3/4″ x 3/8″), and adhere below
watercolored image using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere cake image to
box using Stampin’ Dimensionals.