Well…technically it should be Happy Anniversary (Little River Band song); but hey, it’s my blog! 🙂
It’s still technically winter here in the north Dallas area but sun is shining and it is 70 degrees!! I thought it would be appropriate to post a bit of spring today…enjoy!
Whisper White Card Base: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Daffodil Delight layer: 4″ x 5 ¼”
Shimmery White layer: 3 ¾” x 5″
- Stamp Flower image and sentiment using Basic Black Ink.
- Sprinkle Black Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Using Aquapainter wet the flower area and leaves.
- Pick up the colors using the Aquapainter and color flower and leaves as shown.
- Come back with less water on the brush tip and give darker highlights to the flower and leaves.
- Stamp clusters of dots with Daffodil Delight around flower
- Assemble all layers when water coloring is dry.