Happy Valentine's Day! I hope all of you have a day filled with love, laughter, and…chocolate! 🙂 Thank you all for supporting me and my business! Today's share is a project you can use but also expresses my thanks to all of you!
Many of the products used in making this card are “valentine” related. But, I wanted to show how you can take holiday-themed stamp sets and paper and use them for other occasions.
- Paper – Powder Pink (144244); Fresh Fig (144242); Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (145580)
- Stamp Pads – VersaMark Ink Pad (102283)
- Misc.- 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows (144217); 2017-2019 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (144033); Fresh Fig 1/8” Sheer Ribbon (144174); Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109129); Heat Tool (129053); Sweet & Sassy Framelits (141707); Big Shot (143263); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Fresh Fig 5 ½ x 8 ½, 5 1/8 x 3 7/8, 2 ½” x 7/8”
- Powder Pink 3 ¾ x 5, 3 x 3, 2 ½ x ¾”
- Adhere the pieces of DSP to the Powder Pink layer.
- Wrap a 7” piece of ribbon around the long seam and secure to the back.
- Add a 2” piece of ribbon to cover the short top seam, secure the one on the front with a Glue Dot.
- Ink heart image and sentiment in Versamark, stamp on the pieces of Powder Pink, cover with Gold Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Crop heart image with the coordinating heart framelit and add to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color the flowers with the Powder Pink Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Snip the left end of the sentiment and add to the strip of Fresh Fig and mimic the banner end on the fig layer.
- Add DSP layer to the piece of Fresh Fig and then to the card base.
- Add the Fresh Fig bow to the heart where shown.