Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you have some fun things planned for today whether you are a room mom helping with a party, sharing fun treats with your co-workers, getting ready for a special date, or maybe just spending some time “playing” in your craft room! In honor of an often used color for Valentine’s Day, I’m sharing a red project with you today…enjoy!
- Stamp Sets – Hello Ladybug Bundle (157699)
- Card Stock – Basic Black (121045); Basic White (159276); Real Red (102482)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Real Red (147084)
- Misc. – Black Stampin’ Dimensionals Combo Pack (150893); Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924)
- Basic Black: 4 ¼” x 11” score at 5 ½”, 2 ½” square
- Real Red: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”, 2 ¼” square
- Basic White: 2” square
- Stamp the daisy stamp all over the red cardstock using red ink.
- Stamp the flower center using black ink.
- Stamp the 3 small dots in between the flowers as desired.
- Stamp the ladybug on to the white square. Use the black ink for the outline and the red for the color of the body.
- Stamp the sentiment above the ladybug.
- Layer all of the squares as shown.
- Layer all onto the card base. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the square.
- Add red rhinestones in between the flowers.
Thanks for popping in today and I hope you do have a very Happy Valentine’s Day!