I’m featuring this cute card at some of my upcoming July events. If you live in the Dallas area and don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator or regular group, I’d love to plug you into one of my events. Please contact me for more info!
Anne Brown The Stamp Maven firstname.lastname@example.org 972-234-9118
Click for full image
- Stamp Set Wood Pennant Parade
- Card Stock Chocolate Chip 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Baja Breeze 8 1/2 X 11
- Designer Series Paper Just Add Cake
- Classic Stampin Pad Chocolate Chip
- Versamark Pad
- Snail Adhesive Permanent
- Stampin Dimensionals
- RIBBON TAFFETA PUMPKIN PIE 1/8
- Extra-Large Heart-To-Heart punch
- On Board Merry Medley
- RIBBON SCALLOP DOTS 1/2″ CHOCOLATE CHIP
1. Fold Baja Breeze Card Stock in half to create card.
2. Cut white lined Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper using Paper Cutter. Stamp “hello” in Chocolate Chip ink on front of paper. Adhere paper to card front.
3. Stamp flower image in VersaMark ink on On Board Merry Medley tag. Tie Pumpkin Pie 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon around tag. Adhere tag to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Adhere orange polka dot Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper to Merry Medley house. Adhere house to card front.
5. Cut door from Chocolate Chip Card Stock using Paper Snips, then adhere to house front. Cut grass from Wild Wasabi Card Stock using Paper Snips, then adhere to house front.
6. Cut roof from yellow Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper. Adhere Chocolate Chip 1/2″ Scallop Dots Ribbon to back of roof bottom, then adhere roof to house using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Punch heart from Baja Breeze Card Stock using Heart to Heart Punch. Adhere heart to roof.