It’s Christmas Eve and your doorbell rings. You look through the peep hole and your neighbor is standing there with a brightly colored package. OH NO! You didn’t buy THEM anything! What do you do?
Don’t worry, I have the answer! Invite them in and graciously accept their gift. Then, excuse yourself, go into the kitchen and grab one of the adorable pop up Christmas gift card holders below (you’ve already put in a gift card to a local business) and present it to them. Easy…peasy…done! Ready to see the project?
This easy project can be created with few supplies and can be used for many gift giving occasions, not just Christmas!
I used the Sweet Little Stockings stamp set (156282) from Stampin’ Up!; Cherry Cobbler (147083) ink and cardstock (119685), Sweet Stockings 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper (156281), and some miscellaneous supplies:
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (150457)
- Cherry Cobbler (154880), Old Olive (154892) Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Paper Trimmer (159392)
- Bone Folder (102300)
- Paper Snips (103579
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Layering Circles Dies (151770)
- Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (15362)
- Gold 3/8” Fine Art Ribbon (154561)
- Tear & Tape Adhesive (154031)
- Detailed Trio Punch (146320)
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, cut at 5″ on the long side, which creates 2 pieces:
- with larger piece (4 1/2″ x 5″) score at 1 1/4″ and 3 1/2″ on long side
- with smaller piece (4 1/4″ x 3 1/2″) score at 1 1/4″ on the short side
Watch me create this easy pop up Christmas gift card holder now:
P.S. If you have older teens or grandcherubs like I do, they love receiving gift cards and this cute packaging is a bonus!