Happy Friday Stampers! I hope you finished your week with a Magical Day! I had kind of a yucky week but it finished off so great today! I'm doing a presentation at our Stampin' Up! April OnStage event. I had my phone rehearsal today with the person in charge at SU and she gave me such positive feedback. I am so pumped to have been chosen for this and I will be sharing everything here on my blog in April. We have a strict “sneak peek” policy so I have to wait until after the event to share. Stay tuned!
Since I had a great end to the week I thought sharing a “Magical Day” project would be appropriate…enjoy!
You can purchase this stamp set at my online store, either by itself or as part of the bundle, which includes the framelits. When you purchase the bundle, you save 10%! I've shown the clear-mount bundle below, but you can also purchase with a wood-mount stamp set in the bundle.
The instructions follow; please give a shout if you have any questions!
- Stamp Sets – Magical Day (wm-145854; cm-145857) OR Magical Day Bundle (wm-145984; cm-145985)
- Cardstock – Marina Mist (119682); Basic Black (121045); Smoky Slate (131202); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Black Memento (132708)
- Misc. – Markers: Blushing Bride; Crumb Cake; Daffodil Delight; Marina Mist; Real Red; Smoky Slate; Magical Mates Framelits (145660); Brick Wall Embossing Folder (138288); Big Shot (143263); Tailored Tag Punch (145667); Dimensionals (104430); Fast Fuse (129026)
- Marina Mist: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” 1-1/2” x 2-3/4”
- Basic Black: 4” x 5-1/2”
- Smoky Slate: 3-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Whisper White: 4” x 4”
- Tear 1/2” off bottom of Basic Black cardstock; attach to folded Marina Mist card base.
- Emboss Smoky Slate cardstock using Brick Wall embossing folder. Layer onto card front using strong adhesive such as Fast Fuse.
- Attach Marina Mist strip to upper portion of card front using Fast Fuse.
- Stamp images on white cardstock. Die cut warrior and dragon; color using markers. Attach to card front using dimensionals.
- Punch out sentiment using Tailored Tag Punch. Place on top of Marina Mist strip using dimensionals.
Remember, there's only three weeks left to get your Sale-A-Bration freebies! I think we have some great choices this year.