My customers are loving all the free Sale-A-Bration choices this year and the Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper, Ribbon and Buttons is the hands-down favorite! Today’s project also uses the Punch Bunch Wood Mounted SAB Stamp Set.
- Sincere Salutations Stamp Set
- Stamp Set Wood SAB Punch Bunch
- Classic Stampin Pad Basic Black
- CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD MELON MAMBO
- Card Stock Very Vanilla 8 1/2X11
- CARD STOCK 8-1/2 X 11 DAFFODIL DELIGHT
- CARD STOCK 8-1/2 x 11 PEACH PARFAIT
- CARD STOCK TEXTURED 12 X 12 BRIGHTS COLLECTION
- Ice Cream Parlor DSP & Quick Accents Pack
- Glitter Dazzling Diamonds
- Snail Adhesive Permanent
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Sizzix Originals Ovals
- PUNCH EXTRA LARGE TWO-STEP OWL
- DESIGNER BUTTONS BRIGHTS COLLECTION
- RIBBON STRIPED GROSGRAIN DAFFODIL DELIGHT 1-1/4″
- Medium 3/4″ Circle punch
Birthday Wishes Card (5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″)
1. Fold Old Olive Textured Card Stock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″) to form card.
2. Adhere 3-3/4″ x 4″ Daffodil Delight Card Stock to card front.
3. Adhere 3-7/16″ x 3-13/16″ Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper to Daffodil Delight Card Stock.
4. Distress edges of 4″ x 1-1/4″ Peach Parfait Card Stock.
5. Tie Daffodil Delight Striped Grosgrain Ribbon around Peach Parfait Card Stock. Adhere Peach Parfait Card Stock to card front.
6. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock. Cut out sentiment using Ovals Originals Die. Adhere oval to front of card.
7. Stamp owl in Melon Mambo ink. Apply adhesive to the owl’s beak using 2-Way Glue Pen. Sprinkle beak with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter. Cut out owl image using Paper Snips and adhere to oval.
8. Cut small circle from Peach Parfait Card Stock. Fold in half; fold in quarters; unfold. Adhere to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere button to center of small circle.
You still have 3 more weeks to place a Sale-A-Bration order or join our awesome Stampin’ Up! Demo family! Check out all the details!