I want the NEW 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! catalog….do you?
Here's the deal…since I am a demonstrator I will get a “sneak peek” tomorrow and will get my own copy in early May. Are you wondering how you can get it:
1. Join my team as a member of Girls, Ink or
2. call me or send a text message to 214-293-4461. After we’ve had a chance to have a short chat, I’ll add your name to my list.
If you are in one of my clubs, frequently order from me, OR have recently placed an order you are already on my list and you will get one in the mail. (if you'd like to confirm, feel free to also text or call). If you are local to me, and are planning on attending my annual retiring stamping BOGO on June 6, I will have one for you to pick up. RSVP for BOGO.
Why do I pay for the catalogs AND postage? Because my catalog is my store and I want to earn and/or keep your business. But, please note there are a few exceptions:
- If you are a customer of another Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please contact her/him for your catalog.
- Please do not request a free catalog from me if you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Stampin’ Up! will send you a complimentary catalog.
- Catalogs can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.