You've created (or purchased) the perfect card; maybe something like the one below. Today I'm sharing some ideas for what to write inside your Mother's Day Card. Hope these ideas might give you some inspiration!
- I love our family and I love you.
- You're more beautiful than ever to me.
- You're the best…mom…ever.
- Wishing you a calm and relaxing Mother's Day. (did you see yesterday's post to help mom have a relaxing day?)
- Thank you for showing me how to be a great mom.
- Thank you for laughing with us in the best of times and sticking with us in the worst.
- I love you to the moon and back.
- You mean so much to me mom.
- Thank you for being the greatest mom in the world.
- Mom, I love you more than words can say.
- When God created you mom, He broke the mold.
- Mom, I owe you all that I am.
I hope these ideas for what to write inside your Mother's Day card were helpful for you! Feel free to share.