This project might just tickle your fancy! It uses our new Prized Peony bundle and Magenta Madness ink.
Project instructions follow and if you'd like to order any of the supplies, just click on a picture below.
- Bundle/Stamps: Prized Peony Bundle  , Forever Fern Cling Stamp Set 
- Ink: Magenta Madness  , Just Jade  , Gray Granite  Classic Ink Pads, Magenta Madness Stampin' Blends Combo Pack  , Just Jade Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Paper: Peony Garden Designer Series Paper- DSP  , Magenta Madness 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Just Jade 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock , Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Misc: Layering Circles Dies  , Stitched Shapes Dies 
- Magenta Madness CS: 4 ¼ x 11
- Whisper White CS: 3 ¼ x 3 ¼ for circle, scrap for greeting, 2 strips 1 x 5
- Just Jade: 3 ¼ x 3 ¼ for circle, scrap for greeting
- DSP: 2 x 5
- Using Magenta Madness ink, stamp large flower randomly on Magenta Madness card front folded in half. Set aside.
- Make a banner edge on one side of the DSP. Dies cut 2 borders from Whisper White strips using peony dies. Adhere them to sides of the DSP. Adhere to the middle of the card.
- Die cut largest stitched circle from Whisper White and corresponding scalloped circle from Just Jade cardstock. Stamp same flower on white circle using Gray Granite ink. Color flower with Magenta Madness and Just Jade blends. Adhere to Just Jade scalloped circle. Add to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp “Hello” in Just Jade ink on scrap of Whisper White cardstock, then die cut with corresponding circle. Die cut slightly bigger scalloped circle from Just Jade scrap. Adhere both circles together. Add to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.