I think this little card is SO adorable! If you need to order any of the supplies, click here.
|I’m Nuts About You card (3″ x 4″)|
- Animal Crackers Stamp Set
- Watercolor Paper 3.75 Inches X 5 Inches
- Card Stock Pumpkin Pie 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Bashful Blue 8 1/2X11
- Stazon Pad Jet Black
- Classic Stampin Pad Close To Cocoa
- Classic Stampin Pad Creamy Caramel
- Bone Folder
- Paper Cutter
- Crafters’ Tool Kit
- Punch Corner 3/16 Inch
- Library Clips – Mini
- Ribbon Grosgrain Chocolate Chip 1/4 Inch
- Cutter Bee Circle Scissor Plus
Cut circle from Bashful Blue card stock (5″ x 5″) using Circle Scissor
Plus. Score vertical and horizontal lines approximately 1/4″ apart
across circle using Paper Cutter and bone folder. Trim left edge of
circle and adhere to Pumpkin Pie card.
2. Pierce small row of holes in card above Bashful Blue circle using paper-piercing tool from Crafters’ Tool Kit.
3. Tie Chocolate Chip 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon around front of card.
Stamp squirrel image in Jet Black StazOn ink on watercolor paper
(1-1/2″ x 1-3/4″). Watercolor image with Close to Cocoa and Creamy
Caramel ink using Aqua Painter. Round top-left corner of paper using
3/16″ Corner Rounder punch. Attach Mini Library Clip to top of paper
and adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.