For today’s project I am sharing an In Color with Berry Burst and Label Me Pretty Card.
I am seeing this new In Color used a lot. It pairs very nicely with so many Stampin’ Up! colors.
In case you’ve missed seeing the new 2017-2019 In Color Collection, here are the five new colors:
With the Label Me Pretty Stamp Set, you’ll get several sentiment choices, so you’ll be ready for any occasion. The coordinating punch will make putting together your cards a breeze! This bundle comes in both wood and clear mount so whichever you prefer, we’ve got you covered!
Card instructions, including measurements, follow below. If you want to add this bundle to your collection (and I know you will!), just click on a picture below.
I’m using this bundle in my Online Stamp Club this month, so be sure you’ve subscribed to my email newsletter so you can get in on those projects, too! Just fill in your info up top. You’ll even get a free project tutorial just for signing up!
- Stamp Sets – Label Me Pretty Bundle (wood mount – 145304), Label Me Pretty Bundle (Clear Mount – 145305), Touches of Texture (Wood Mount – 141934), Touches of Texture (Clear Mount – 143251)
- Card Stock – Pool Party Cardstock (122924); Crushed Curry Cardstock (131199); Berry Burst Cardstock (144243)
- Stamp Pads –Berry Burst (144083); Pool Party (126982)
- Misc. –1-3/8” Circle Punch (119860); Big Shot (143263); Oh My Stars Embossing Folder (143710); Glitter Enamel Dots (144200); Crushed Curry 3/8” Mini Chevron Ribbon (144197); SNAIL Adhesive (104332) or Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Pool Party Cardstock: 11” x 4-1/4”; 3” x 2” Scrap
- Berry Burst Cardstock: 4-1/4 x 1-3/4”
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: 3” x 2” scrap
- 14” Crushed Curry Mini Chevron Ribbon
- Fold 11” x 4-1/4” Pool Party Cardstock in half and crease with bone folder to form card base. Stamp the large paint spatter image from Touches of Texture stamp set with Pool Party ink at top left and bottom right of card base. Stamp inside bottom right card base as well.
- Run Berry Burst Cardstock through Big Shot with embossing folder and adhere to card base with SNAIL or Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Take length of ribbon and tie around the front of the card base in knot on left side of card. Trim ends.
- Stamp background label image on Pool Party scrap using Berry Burst Ink. Punch out with Pretty Label. Stamp Thank You greeting on Crushed Curry scrap using Berry Burst ink and punch out with circle punch. Adhere together with SNAIL or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere label to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Scatter some of the Glimmer Dots across front of card.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope this In Color With Berry Burst and Label Me Pretty card inspired you to get creative! 🙂