Hey Stampers! If you've been around Stampin' Up! for any time at all, you know we have some of the most beautiful patterned paper; otherwise known as Designer Series Paper. I truly think the paper in our 2018-2019 catalog is the best we've ever produced. One of my favorites is Petal Promenade. Did you ever wonder how the designers come up with their paper ideas? Today I wanted to give you an inside look at Stampin' Up! DSP Creation; it is really an interesting process!
The photographs in our Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper are more than just a “look”—real flowers were used! Talented Product Designer and Specialist, Kaitlyn Zumbach, used floral arrangements with technology to design this paper. You’ll be blown away be the entire process!
Pretty cool, huh?!
Here's a project idea with one of the sheets in the pack. Each sheet is double-sided and you get 2 of each one!
Project instructions follow after picture; enjoy!
- Card Stock – Fresh Fig (144242) Shimmery White (101910)
- Stamp Pads –
- Misc. – Layering Circles Framelits (141705) Petal Promenade Designer Paper (146913) Rose Glimmer Paper (146959) Fresh Fig Mini Ruffled ribbon (146945) Thank You Thinlits (146832)
- Fresh Fig cardstock 8 ½” x 5 ½:
- Shimmery White cardstock 4” x 5 ¼”
- Shimmery White cardstock 3 ½” x 5”
- Shimmery White cardstock 3 ¼ x 3 ¼
- Fresh Fig cardstock 3 ¼ x 3 ¼
- Designer paper strips 1” x 4 ¾”
- Rose Glimmer paper 3” x 3 ½”
- Score and fold the ½ sheet of Fresh Fig cardstock – set aside
- Adhere 3 1” strips of Petal Promenade designer paper the 3 ½ x 5” piece of shimmery white cardstock
- Wrap a length of Fresh fig mini ruffled ribbon around layered cardstock from step 2 – tie off with know or bow
- Adhere layered piece to front of folded Fresh Fig cardstock
- Die cut circle from the 3 ¼ x 3 ¼ piece of Shimmery White cardstock
- Die cut scalloped circle from 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” piece of Fresh Fig cardstock
- Die cut Thank you thinlit from piece of Rose glimmer paper
- Adhere Rose thank you to Whisper White circle
- Adhere whisper white circle to Fresh Fig scalloped circle
- Adhere layered circle greeting to front of card (I used dimensionals to pop it up over the ribbon)
- Add 4” piece of Shimmery White cardstock to inside of card
Need any of these products? Just “click on a pic” below!