Hey Stampers! I can truly say it's a beautiful day to love what you do here in north Dallas. I heard rolling thunder this morning as I was getting ready to leave the house, but the accompanying rain did not linger! I know in a few weeks when temperatures are in the 100's, I'll be begging for rain. HA! But I digress! I DO love what I do, especially around new catalog and new catalog pre-order time!
Today's share is two cards made with the Love What You Do stamp set that is available now in one of our Stampin' Up! bundles. The font used for the “it's a beautiful day sentiment” is so pretty; easy flowing and graceful I think.
These cards showcase different elements from the Love What You Do Bundles, available now as a new catalog pre-order, only available in May! I love that Stampin' Up! made some of the new products coming on June 1 available to customers as well as demonstrators. Click on any picture below the project information to order one of these bundles before they disappear. (note: the individual products in the bundles WILL be available, but the free gifts in each bundle will not). I've included project supplies and instructions below; enjoy!
PS-There are pages of products available to demonstrators to order now! If you'd like to start creating special projects before the new catalog comes out, click here to check it out. You can choose $125 in product plus you'll get a full box of new catalogs to give to your friends. AND…there's never any shipping on your starter kit!
Card # 1 above
- Stamp Sets – Love What You Do (148042)
- Card Stock – Tranquil TIde (144246); Whisper White (100730); Vellum (101856)
- Stamp Pads – Tranquil Tide (147146)
- Misc. – Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes (131527); Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper Stack (146926); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Layering Circles Framelits (141705); Pearlized Thread and Silver Rose from the Embellishment Kit (146928); Share What You Love Artisan Pearls (146927); Leaf Punch (144667); Lovely Floral Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (148048),
- Big Shot (143263); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive(104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon (147016)
- Whisper White: 4 7/8” x 3 3/8”, 3” square
- Tranquil Tide : 3” square
- Share What You Love Designer Series Paper – 4 7/8” x 1 1/2″
- Emboss the Whisper White cardstock in the Big Shot with the Lovely Floral Dynamic Embossing folder.
- Attach strip of Designer Series Paper onto embossed panel.
- Stamp “It’s a Beautiful Day” with Tranquil Tide Ink onto white scrap. Use Stitched Shape Circle framelit to cut out.
- Cut a scallop circle framelit with Tranquil Tide cardstock. Attach with snail adhesive to the white stitched shaped circle.
- Punch a leaf with vellum cardstock and use a glue dot to attach behind the circle.
- Attach two lengths of the velvet ribbon to the back of circle – using dimensionals to hold in place.
- Use the pearlized thread to make a “swirl” and attach to back of oval shape with a glue dot. I like the look of the long threads but if you don’t- just snip them shorter.
- Use dimensionals to attach circle shape to card front.
- To finish the card, add the adhesive backed Silver Rose embellishment to the card front.
Card #2 above
- Stamp Sets – Love What You Do
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Misc. – Brights Stampin’ Write Markers (131259); Clear Block C (118486); Stampin’ Spritzer (126185)
- Whisper White (base): 4” x 8”, scored at 4” and folded
- Using the Melon Mambo marker, cover the top third of the Clear Block C with color. Color the center of the block using the Pumpkin Pie marker. Color the bottom portion of the block using the Daffodil Delight marker.
- Spritz the block with water using the Stampin’ Spritzer. Stamp in the center of the Whisper White base. Hold in place for about 30 seconds to allow the ink and water to disburse over the cardstock. Allow to dry completely or use a Heat Tool to speed up the process.
- Stamp the floral image using the Memento ink.
- Stamp the greeting using the Memento ink.
- Color in the bottom portions of the flowers using the Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight markers as shown.