It’s Finally Finished!

I’ve been working on my cover for the mini album page swap with my monthly group and it is finally finished! I am so happy with the way it turned out.

Click for full image

I used the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper, one of the free Sale-A-Bration choices. If you click on the link, you can go to my site and download a copy. Every once in awhile, Stampin’ Up! will put a Sale-A-Bration item in the next big catalog….I am hoping this paper will be one of those. I absolutely love it!

I used the Spiral Flower Originals Die for all the three dimensional “blooms” on the cover. You can make these flowers by punching out a circle of your choice and then using paper snips to cut out a spiral piece that you can then form into the flower. But, this die makes the process SO much easier!! I’ve put a short video link below that you can watch to learn all about this fun, new die.

You Tube Video


Leave a Comment