Today's project, Label Me Pretty In-Color Birthday, showcases both a new bundle and the new 2017-2018 In Color Collection from Stampin' Up: Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide.
Aren't these colors just so yummy! You are going to want ALL of them on June 1 when our new catalog goes “live”. As a demonstrator I got to pre-order everything early and I've been having so much fun creating! My “favorite” seems to change from week to week.
This card would be perfect to “mass produce” and you would have quite a collection of birthday cards ready to go; just add the address and postage! I've included pictures of the products used-you can send me your list and I'll put in your order on June 1 or feel free to bookmark this post so you can go right to my online store to order after “noon” on June 1. Stampin' Up! will be transitioning from our retiring catalog so that's why there will be a short ordering delay.
Here are the instructions so you'll be ready to create once you order your supplies on June 1.
- Stamp Sets – Label Me Pretty (w-143858, c-143861 or BUNDLE with Pretty Label Punch and save 10%: w-145304, c-145305 through May 31, 2018)
- Card Stock – 2017-2019 In-Color Cardstock 8-1/2” x 11” (144247); Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Stamp Pads – 2017-2019 In-Color Stampin’ Pads (144081)
- Misc. – Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Pretty Label Punch (143715 or BUNDLE with stamp set, see above)
- In-Color card stock: 11” x 4-1/4” scored at 5-1/2” for card base 1” x 4-1/4” for band
- Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4” 1/4” x 4-1/4” for band scrap for label
- DSP 1: Two of 5 1/8” x 3/4”
- DSP 2: 5 1/8” x 2-1/4” (center panel)
- Adhere white card stock on front of card base and DSP panels on top of white layer.
- Adhere In-Color band and white stripe across the bottom of the panels about 1” up from bottom of card.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in coordinating color on white card stock scrap and punch out with Pretty Label Punch. Attach label to front of card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
I hope you've enjoyed today's Label Me Pretty In-Color Birthday project and please do let me know if I can do anything for you or answer any questions you might have!