Last night at my group stamping meeting, we were all talking about how our Under The Stars is a favorite stamp set for just about everyone, campers and non-campers alike. After all, even if you don’t like to rough it out in the wilderness and MAKE smores….who doesn’t like to EAT smores?! Enjoy!
- Under the Stars stamp set
- Real Red card stock
- Whisper White card stock
- Creamy Caramel textured card stock
- Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Creamy Caramel Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Large flat cellophane bags
- Linen thread
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Blender pens
- Stamping sponges
- Stamp raccoon image in Basic Black ink, mosquito image in Creamy
Caramel ink, and “Grrreat!” in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock
- Adhere strip of Real Red card stock to bag topper.
- Stamp two stars in So Saffron ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut
out and adhere to Whisper White card stock using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use a printer to print the words “Camping” and “treats” on Creamy
Caramel textured card stock. Cut out in shape of sign. Color edges of
sign in Creamy Caramel ink using stamping sponges. Adhere to bag topper.
- Stamp s’more image in Creamy Caramel ink on Whisper White card
stock. Watercolor image in Creamy Caramel ink using blender pen. Cut
out and adhere to sign on bag topper.
- Tie linen thread around bag topper.