Hello stampers! I'm here today to share one of my favorite Sale-A-Bration freebies, the Lasting Lily stamp set.
This set is from our “Distinktive” line. Each image was rendered by the artist from an actual photograph, giving so much detail in the image. Here's the image stamped on today's project:
Doesn't this flower just jump off the page and look so realistic? I also love all the different sentiments in this set; so versatile!
You can't purchase this set BUT you can get it for FREE when you order $100 from any of our current catalogs. If you don't have a copy, you can click on the sidebar to download. If you aren't currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like your own copy, please email me.
Here are the instructions for the card, and if you have any questions or need to order any of the supplies, feel free to reach out!
- Stamp Sets – Lasting Lily (149717)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Poppy Parade (119793)
- Stamp Pads – Poppy Parade (147050), Old Olive (147090), Basic Gray (149165)
- Misc. – Big Shot (143263), Lakeside Framelits (146351), Detailed Trio Punch (146320), Poppy Parade ¼” Striped Ribbon (146938), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Whisper White (base): 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 5 ½”
- Whisper White (layer): 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Whisper White” scrap
- Poppy Parade: 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
- Ribbon: 20”
- Stamp the single stem using Old Olive ink on the Whisper White cardstock layer. Stamp the twist, large leaf image using Old Olive ink, along the stem.
- Stamp the stem/leaf image using Old Olive ink next to the previous stem.
- Stamp the full lily image using Poppy Parade ink on each of the stems.
- Adhere the Whisper White layer to the Poppy Parade layer.
- Stamp the greeting using Basic Gray ink on Whisper White scrap cardstock. Die cut the greeting using the label from the Lakeside Framelits.
- Using the Detailed Trio Punch, punch a small hole on each side of the die cut label. Thread the ribbon through the holes, wrapping it around the cardstock layers. Finish by tying a bow on the left-hand side a shown.
- Adhere the cardstock layer to the card base using Dimensionals.