You’ll be the hit of any New Year’s Party if you arrive wearing this party hat!
- Calendar Alphabet & Numbers
(set of 56; item 111610)
- Fundamental Phrases
(set of 24; item 114968)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes
(set of 24; item 115370)
- Winter Post
(set of 7; item 111780)
- Bordering Blue card stock
- Sahara Sand card stock
- Whisper White card stock
- Not Quite Navy textured card stock
- Bella Bleu Designer Series paper
- Bride Specialty paper
- Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- VersaMark pad
- Platinum shimmer paint
Accessories and Tools
- Heat & Stick powder
- Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter
- Whisper White 5/8″ organza ribbon
- Button Latte Designer buttons
- Pewter Build-A-Brad
- Pretties Kit
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Heat tool
- Trio Flower punch
- 1/2″ Circle punch
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Snowflakes #2 Sizzlits die
- Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die
- Pouch 4 pattern from Pattern Library
- Pipe cleaners
These instructions are provided as a general guideline only, how you decorate your hat is completely up to you. Go all out!
- Stamp snowflake image repeatedly in VersaMark ink on Bride
Specialty paper. Cover images with Heat & Stick powder, and heat
until images are sticky. Cover images with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’
Glitter, and shake off excess.
- Create hat from stamped and glittered Bride paper using.(if you need a pattern, email me and I can send you one from my Demonstrator Pattern library)
- Freehand cut scallops along edge of Bella Bleu Designer Series
paper (12″ x 1-1/2″). Adhere second strip of Bella Bleu paper behind
scallops (12″ x 2″), and snip edges to create “grass.” Adhere strips of
newspaper behind Bella Bleu paper, and snip edges. Crinkle all snipped
edges and fan outward. Using Pouch 4 pattern, trim straight edge of
Bella Bleu so that it will curve with bottom edge of hat. Adhere to
- Ink bottom edge of hat using VersaMark ink, and cover with Heat
& Stick powder. Heat until sticky. Cover with Dazzling Diamonds
glitter, and shake off excess.
- Staple ribbon lengths inside bottom edge of hat.
- Snip off top of hat, and adhere more crinkled newspaper and pipe cleaners inside.
- Stamp year in Not Quite Navy ink on Whisper White card stock, and
punch out using 1/2″ Circle punch. Insert into Pewter Build-A-Brad.
Attach to center of one butterfly. Adhere butterfly to hat.
- Decorate hat with shimmer paint, glitter, die-cut butterflies and
snowflakes, buttons, Pretties, and punched circles and flowers.
- Stamp “Happy new year!” and “Celebrate” in Not Quite Navy ink on
Whisper White card stock. Notch ends to create flags, and adhere to hat.