Hey Stampers! I think I'm rested up from OnStage and am ready to start sharing some of my favorite projects using retiring products. Today's share is Life Happens Coffee Helps – Coffee Café Card. This sample uses the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper and, sadly, this paper won't be carrying through to the new 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. I know…it's so sad we're losing so many of our favorites.
But, look on the bright side! SO MANY fun new products are coming AND you still have time to order all your retiring favorites! If you missed yesterday's post, I shared the retiring products list and how to order. YOU know, the absolute BEST way to get everything on your retiring product wish list is to join my team! Not only will you save money (get an extra $25 in free product plus NO SHIPPING!); you'll become a part of the BEST team in all of Stampin' Up! Why yes, I MIGHT be a teeny bit biased! 🙂
Here are the instructions for today's card. Be sure to visit my blog often as I'll be posting new projects frequently. IF you don't receive my email newsletter, sign up and receive a free project tutorial as my gift!
- Stamp Sets – Coffee Café Bundle (145331)
- Card Stock – Garden Green (126973) and Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (126974), Crumb Cake (126975), and Garden Green (126973) Classic Stampin’ Pads
- Misc. – Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (DSP) (144156); Corrugated Elements (144158); Crumb Cake 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon (144162); Whisper White Bakers Twine (124262); ½” Circle Punch (119869); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Garden Green: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, folded in half for card base
- Whisper White: 2” x 5-1/4” plus scraps for stamping, die-cutting, and punching
- Wood Grain DSP: 5-1/4” x 4” plus scraps to cut little cups from
- Stamp cup, lid, wrap, and tag with Early Espresso ink on Whisper White cardstock. Die cut cup, lid, and wrap. Punch “HI” with ½” circle punch.
- Stamp coffee bean with Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, and Garden Green on strip of Whisper White cardstock and punch with Banner Triple Punch.
- Adhere DSP to card base. Adhere banner to card. Adhere wrap to cup die cut and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach lid with Dimensionals.
- Fussy cut several little coffee cups from DSP and attach with Dimensionals.
- Attach “HI” with a Dimensional to a corrugated tag and attach a length of white bakers twine. Fold 6” length of ribbon in half and secure with twine. Attach to card with a couple of glue dots.
Thanks for popping by today. OH…one more thing. I did a Facebook LIVE last night explaining the color Revamp and showing all the new colors and the new ink pad style. You'll definitely want to check that out. Hint: there are some old “faves” returning in the revamp.