Hey Stampers! Today’s project features some retiring products from Stampin’ Up! This birthday card is so bright and cheery and lends itself perfectly to assembly line stamping. If you’re going to take out all your supplies to stamp one card, why not stamp a bunch and save time!
I’ve included the instructions below so you can see just how quickly this project comes together.
- Stamp Sets – Life is Grand Stamp Set (148744)
- Cardstock (CS) – Gorgeous Grape Cardstock (146987); Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Ink Refills – Granny Apple Green Ink (147095); Melon Mambo Ink (147051); Coastal Cabana ink (147097); Pineapple Punch ink (147141); Gorgeous Grape ink (147099)
- Misc. – How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper (DSP) (148568); Uninked Spectrum Pad (147048); Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (148551); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (148805); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Gorgeous Grape CS: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored in half at 4-1/4”
- Whisper White CS: 2 pieces for die cutting
- How Sweet It Is DSP: 1 piece for die cutting
- Ink the spectrum pad using the 5 ink refills.
- Stamp the outside sentiment in the 5 colors onto a piece of Whisper White CS.
- Stamp the inside sentiment in the 5 colors onto another piece of Whisper White CS.
- Die cut the sentiment using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies.
- Die cut the DSP layer using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies.
- Glue the inside sentiment onto the inside of the card base.
- Glue the DSP layer onto the front of the card base.
- Adhere the outside sentiment onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Apply 3 enamel dots (Melon Mambo and Pineapple Punch) onto the card front.
To order the products, simply click on any picture below!