Happy Friday Stampers! From what I hear, a lot of people are heading towards “water” this weekend, perhaps to a lake nearby or maybe just to a backyard pool. I thought this Lilypad Lake Card PDF Tutorial would get us in the mood!
Aren't these tiny boats just the cutest? You can use markers, colored pencils or Stampin' Blends (shown here) to add your choice of color. Here are all the instructions. This set will be available on June 1!
- Stamp Sets – Lilypad Lake (146496)
- Card Stock – Pool Party (122924); Whisper White (100730) Crumb Cake (120953)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Black (132708); Pool Party (147107)
- Misc. – Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP) Pack (144177); Linen Thread (104199); Layering Circles Framelits (141705); Wink of Stella (141897); Stampin’ Trimmer (126889); Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs: Bermuda Bay (144600), Calypso Coral (144045); Daffodil Delight (144603); Big Shot (143263), Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Pool Party: 4-1/4 x 9-5/8 (score at 4-1/4 inches); 1-1/4 x 4 (score at 3 inches)
- Wood Textures DSP: 4 x 4; 3×3
- Whisper White: 5 x 3-3/4
- Crumb Cake: 3-1/2 x 3-1/2; 4-1/8 x 4-1/8; 5-1/4 x 4
- On 3 x 3 Wood Textures paper, stamp ocean with Pool Party ink. Stamp sailboats and sun with Memento black ink. Using blends, color as desired.
- Cut out image with layering circle framelits.
- Cut out crumb cake scalloped circle using layering circles framelits.
- Adhere stamped image to crumb cake scalloped circle Apply Wink of Stella as desired and let dry.
- Adhere crumb cake square to front of card. Adhere 4×4 piece of Wood Textures DSP to crumb cake mat.
- Attach folded end of 1-1/4 x 4 Pool Party Cardstock to back of Crumb Cake mat.
- Inside card, attach Crumb Cake (5-1/4 x 4 piece) to card base.
- Stamp sentiment so that it is hidden behind the Pool Party folded cardstock.
- Wrap linen thread around Pool Party flap.
- Adhere Scalloped Circle accent to end of Pool Party flap.
- Fold over card, and you’re finished!