I know Valentine’s Day isn’t until February but this Stampin’ Up Demo is featuring the “love” holiday in all my clubs and workshops this month. One of my favorite new stamp sets in the Occasions Mini is “Valentine Defined” on page 9. This adorable set can be used for to make valentines but can also do double duty for weddings, anniversaries and any other time when “I Love You” is in order! Of course, one of the best thing about our stamps is they can be used not only for your handmade cards, but also using them with fun scrapbooking techniques in your page layouts.
Check out this fun project!
Baja Breeze Card Stock
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Pear Pizzazz Textured Card Stock
Baja Breeze Classic Stampin’ Pad
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad
Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Marker
Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker
Accessories & Tools
Pear Pizzazz 1/2″ Stitched-Poly Ribbon
2-1/2″ Circle Punch
Sewing machine and thread
- Stamp definition repeatedly in Soft Suede ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Adhere to Cherry Cobbler card, and stitch around card stock using sewing machine and thread.
- Tie Pear Pizzazz 1/2″ Stitched-Poly Ribbon ribbon in knot, and adhere to card.
- Punch circle from Baja Breeze Card Stock using 2-1/2″ Circle Punch. Punch Pear Pizzazz leaf shape by punching with 2-1/2″ Circle Punch twice. Adhere to Baja Breeze Circle.
- Color tree stamp using Pear Pizzazz and Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Markers, and stamp on Whisper White Card Stock. Cut out, and adhere to Baja Breeze circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp “Friend” in Baja Breeze ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Cut out, and adhere to Baja Breeze circle.
- Stamp “Love” in Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Cut out brackets and heart. Adhere heart to Baja Breeze circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere brackets around heart.