I am excited to be able to share with you the details of my M.A.D.I. event and online fundraiser. If this is your first time to my blog, you can read all about the tragedy that has given me the opportunity to help my friend Deenie and her non-profit group, M.A.D.I.
Between October 1 and October 15th, I am donating to M.A.D.I. all profits from any online orders. Additionally, anyone who places an online order will be eligible to win one of the following raffle baskets:
1. Basket filled with approx $100 of Stampin' Up! products. (Thanks to the generous donation from the corporate office at Stampin' Up!, there will be 3 of these baskets)
2. Tastefully Simple Baskets and gift certificates (2 baskets, and several gift certificates courtesy of Marilyn Pospisil)
3. Basket of Mary Kay products (1 of these courtesy of Stephanie Taylor)
4. Basket of Tomboy Tool products (1 of these courtesy of Tracy Blakely)
5. 3 custom made necklaces by Deenie (you can view these from the M.A.D.I. site)
Additionally, Stampin' Up! has a special going during World Card Making Month. The special begins tomorrow, October 1. If you purchase 2 Simply Sent Kits you get your choice of a free coordinating stamp set. AND, everyone who places any online order of at least $50 before tax and shipping will also receive a free email class that uses the Button Buddies Stamp Set or an over The Top Christmas Lodge email class, your choice.
I am also having a Stamp A Stack event on October 22nd from 9:30 – 12:30 at Priceless Memories Scrapbooking Retreat in Wylie, TX. Rita Barnhart, the owner, has graciously opened up the retreat house for my event. It's a free 'come and go' event. You will be able to stamp some cards for yourself, donate a few to M.A.D.I and some to the young people in the Rehab program that Madison participated in. Imagine how much fun it will be for these young people to be blessed with handmade cards they can use to send to family and friends.
Please consider participating in one or both ways. If you are coming to the Saturday, October 22nd, please RSVP by Thursday, October 13th so I will have enough supplies prepared. You can also place your online order ahead of time or order in person that day to be eligible for the raffle.
I am very excited about this opportunity to help Deenie and I know those of you who can participate will bless her, too! Thank you!
Anne Brown The Stamp Maven email@example.com 972-234-9118 Stampin' Up! Demonstrator