Hey stampers! I guess there is a month for everything, you know, like July is Lasagna Awareness Month… who knew? So this month here on my blog we'll be celebrating “March is National Craft Month” for 31 days! According to the Craft & Hobby Association (now known as Association for Creative Industries), March really IS the month of crafting!
Now, as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator of course I don't restrict my crafting to just one month and I don't know too many of my customers who do either…lol! But, just to have a little extra fun this month, I'll have projects to inspire you, a contest or two, some freebies, and other fun stuff…each and every day! Make it a point during each day to stop by so you don't miss anything!
Today's project is a simple, fun card that makes it easy to create a stack of birthday cards so you'll be ready to add a personalized greeting, postage stamp and send a card out to family and friends.
The Perfect Party Designer Series Paper coordinates beautifully with Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock and the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set provides the perfect birthday sentiment.
- Stamp Sets: Picture Perfect Birthday (145519)
- Inks: Berry Burst (144083), Lemon Lime Twist (144086) and Black Memento (132708)
- Paper: Lemon Lime Twist (144245), Basic Black 121045), Whisper White (100730)
- Other: Picture Perfect Party 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (145559), Dimensionals (104430) and Stitched Framelits (145372)
- Lemon Lime Twist Card Base: 4 ¼” x 11”
- Black Mat: 3 ¾” x 5” and 2 ¾ x 2 ¾”
- White Mats: 2 5/8” x 2 5/8” and inside Mat 4” x 5 ¼” Scrap for the Party Horn
- Inside of card. Scrap of DSP cut to 5/8” x 4” and strip of Black about 1/8” x 4”
- Stamp the Greeting in Black Memento on White Piece cut with the Stitched Frameilit. Adhere to Black Mat.
- Adhere Designer Paper to Black and attach to Card Base. Attach inside mat and Strips of DSP and Black Strip
- Stamp the three stamps using Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Black Memento
- Cut out Party Horn and attach with Dimensionals right under the sentiment.
All the supplies for this project can be found at my online store. Remember, you have until March 31 to get in on Sale-A-Bration and score some free stuff! Email me if you're not quite sure how it all works and I'll get you going! Thanks for popping in today.