Have you gotten your exclusive Matchbox Die yet? There are SO many fun projects to do, especially with the summer party and wedding season already in swing. Here is a cute one that you can easily reproduce!
- Calendar Alphabet & Numbers Stamp Set
- Big Flowers Stamp Set
- Craft Stampin Pad Whisper White
- Classic Stampin Pad Baja Breeze
- Heat Tool
- Punch Handheld 1/16 Inch Circle
- Metal Edge Tags Aluminum White Circle
- Glue Dots Mini
- Thread Linen
- Punch 1/2 Inch Circle
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Build A Brad Pewter
- Stampin Emboss Powder White
- Ribbon Grosgrain Striped Baja Breeze 5/8 Inch
- Sizzix Bigz Xl Matchbox – Stampin’ Up! Exclusive
Cut matchbox from Whisper White card stock and matchbox lid from
Washington Apple Designer Series paper using Sizzix Big Shot
die-cutting machine and Matchbox Bigz XL die. Assemble box.
2. Tie Baja Breeze 5/8″ striped grosgrain ribbon around matchbox.
Stamp flower image in Whisper White Craft ink on Washington Apple
Designer Series paper (3″ x 3″). Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss
powder and heat emboss. Punch out embossed image using 1-3/8″ Circle
punch and adhere to White Circle Aluminum Metal Edge tag.
“A” in Baja Breeze ink on Whisper White card stock scrap and punch out
using 1/2″ Circle punch. Adhere letter to Pewter Build-A-Brad and
attach brad to center of embossed flower.
5. Punch hole in top of
tag using 1/16″ Circle punch. Thread linen thread through hole and tie
around Baja Breeze ribbon. Adhere tag to box using Stampin’