Hey Stampers and other crafty friends! May The 4th Be With You! Where are my Star Wars peeps out there? I clearly remember when the first Star Wars movie came out, which was actually the 4th movie in the whole series. I always thought it was kind of funny to start in the middle.
Dave and I were living in California and I remember waiting in line to see this on “premiere” night…fun times! As our son grew older he became obsessed with all of the movies, our daughter not so much!
Now, if Star Wars isn't your jam, never fear. I have an even better reason to say May The 4th Be With You! The brand new Stampin' Up! annual catalog is LIVE today and it is full of amazing goodness!
If you are one of my regular customers, you should have already received this catalog from me. It is filled with “to die for” samples and new products! If you haven't received one, don't already shop with another Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, I would love to earn your business and the first step is getting you a catalog. Email me and we'll get that handled right away.
My project for today uses one of my favorite new stamp sets, Flowers of Friendship (it even has a coordinating punch), my favorite new In Color, Fresh Freesia, and new Designer Series Paper, Hand-Penned. I've listed all the supplies including ordering numbers, cutting dimensions, and full instructions after the photo.
Stamp Sets – Flowers of Friendship (155358)
Card Stock – Fresh Freesia (155613); Mint Macaron (138337); Basic White (159276);
Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
Misc. – Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper (155499); Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (155518); So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154905); Pearl Basic Jewels (144219); Flowers & Leaves Punch (155373); Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder (152718); Scalloped Contours Dies (155560); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Fresh Fresia: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ — score at 4 1/4″ ; 1 3/8” x 2 5/8″
Mint Macaron: 2 1/2” x 5 1/4”
Basic White: 4” x 5 1/4″ ; 1 1/2″ x 3″ ;1 3/4″ x 3”
Hand-Penned DSP: 2 1/4” x 5”
- Fold Fresh Freesia cardstock on score line
- Emboss 4” x 5 1/4″ Basic White with Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
- Adhere Hand-Penned DSP to Mint Macaron, then Embossed Basic White, then adhere to card front
- Die cut 1 1/2″ x 3” Basic White with Scalloped Contour Die
- Stamp greeting with Memento Black Ink
- Adhere to 1 3/8” x 2 5/8” Fresh Freesia – attach to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamp one small and large flower with Memento on 1 3/4″ x 3” Basic White
- Color with Stampin’ Blends – small with So Saffron – large with Fresh Freesia
- Punch out
- Attach to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Add a pearl to center of each flower
If you'd like to order any of the supplies I used today, just click HERE to visit my online store.
MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU!😁